Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you are unsatisfied with the product, return the item, which must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please go to the CONTACT link below and send us a note as to why you are returning the product and we will refund your method of payment once the product is received.
You must pay exchange shipping charges. Please include the original invoice with a note stating the color/size you would like to exchange in place of your original order.
Return merchandise to:
Tucson, AZ 85705
How we protect your data
We protect your data with SSL secure certificate on secure server. Our website has Wordfence protection and server protection.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
IWe generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept PayPal payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be sent to PayPal, including the information needed to process or support payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.
Simplifed Commerce – Credit card processing
We accept Simplified Commerce payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be sent to Stripe, including the information needed to process or support payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.